SEO (search engine optimization) is an important aspect of all digital marketing campaigns. Any company in the industry needs a reliable SEO manager to plan, implement, and manage the overall SEO strategy and to lead the SEO team to perform their tasks.
Our SEO Manager recruiter looks for SEO managers that can cover a wide range of duties, such as web analytics, web marketing, content strategy planning, link building, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, and most importantly, keyword strategy. The SEO manager is tasked with enhancing the health of websites through keyword research and content optimization.
As experts in the digital marketing industry, we know what to look for when screening candidates for an SEO manager position. We have experience in implementing the best SEO practices ourselves, making us excellent headhunters for this job. Work with our SEO Manager recruiter at AdCulture, so you can hire your SEO manager and start ranking high in search engines.
What Is the Role of an SEO Manager?
An SEO manager is an analytical powerhouse who applies different techniques to assure the success of the SEO strategy for the company, and for the clients they handle. They need to have the ability to develop and execute strategies across different brands and industries.
A skilled SEO manager should be able to:
- Oversee All Strategy And Execution Pertaining To On- And Off-Website Activities That Generate Organic Search Traffic;
- Perform Keyword Research To Identify High Traffic Search Opportunities;
- Perform Competitor Analysis To Compare Content Banks And Uncover Backlink Opportunities;
- Understand Technical SEO Auditing To Ensure Website Performance And Page Speed; And
- Ensure That Each Page Is Optimized For User Engagement And Cross-Device Compatibility.